Peter Stoll CPA
for Columbia County Treasurer
|Peter Stoll CPA|
Peter Stoll’s family roots in Columbia County reach back into the 1940s, and he has witnessed the many changes that have shaped this area.
Peter Stoll has managed the finances for several mid-size businesses for the past 35 years. In this way he has developed the skills required to manage, monitor, and control the way public money is spent in Columbia County. He is eager to put his skills to work for the benefit of all of us, and to help reduce the cost of managing the County’s government.
Highlights of Peter Stoll’s Professional Experience
- A Certified Public Accountant licensed and registered in New York State with extensive audit and income tax experience.
- Successfully developed and implemented effective accounting, financial, and budgeting systems for companies over a 35-year period.
- Chief financial officer for three companies with revenues of more than $150 million annually.
- Extensive knowledge of information technology, financial systems, and internal controls.
- A record of implementing major cost savings.
- An entrepreneur who understands business.
- Superior communication and managerial skills.
Endorsed ByColumbia County Democratic Committee
Working Families Party of New York State
Hudson Valley Area Labor Federation
See Peter's My View piece in the Register-Star
Learn more about Peter Stoll at